Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You're Still You - Josh Groban

"You're Still You"
Josh Groban

Through the darkness 
I can see your light 
And you will always shine 
And I can feel your heart in mine 
Your face I've memorized 
I idolize just you 

I look up to 
Everything you are 
In my eyes you do no wrong 
I've loved you for so long 
And after all is said and done 
You're still you 
After all 
You're still you 

You walk past me 
I can feel your pain 
Time changes everything 
One truth always stays the same 
You're still you 
After all 
You're still you 

I look up to 
Everything you are 
In my eyes you do no wrong 
And I believe in you 
Although you never asked me to 
I will remember you 
And what life put you through 

And in this cruel and lonely world 
I found one love 
You're still you 
After all 
You're still you

You're still you, after all, you're still you. You'll shine in the darkest hours of life and triumph in the end provided you always be yourself, be true to yourself!. Prioritise your objectives in life based on your current situation and do what is necessary to make things better. Better in the sense of your own judgement, not others. It may involve a harsh decision and some way along the line of our struggle, people might get hurt. Well, there won't be any joy and improvements in life for not a single drop of blood shed. Its necessary! Whatever it is, whatever decision you've made, you are going to make, I am very confident that you are in your own shoes and is able to make it in a matured way. So be it! Things that are done cannot be undone. Knife wounds are going to leave scars. Supportive and understanding friends will always be there as a holding pillar whenever you need it. 

Stay Strong whoever you are. You're Still You. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"you're still you"
how strong are words to tell one's feelings

no one knows you better than you yourself. likewise, no one understand the situation better than you yourself.
though things are difficult and hearts are broken, but life goes on!!!is our choice to live it or leave it.

people who arent supposed to let me down eventually did it..what more to say someone so close to me and someone i have loved so much.but is one's decision.things wont be the same anymore.how much heartaches and dissapointment...how much tears had shed through dark nights and lonely hours, but all these happened only to make our heart stronger and make us able to see things clearer..

i never hate him.is his choice.for now, we make ours too.

good pairs of ears and supportive pairs of hands are all that is needed now. Friends with negative words wont affect me 'cuz i know what im doing.no one understand the situation better than i do.no one is perfect, including me.but is my life, im incharge of it.not others.

i will stay strong and keep my chin up. always stay true to who we are.is hard sometimes as ppl are hurt along the way.but the right things have to be done.im trying my very best to take care of broken hearts, including mine.my loved ones are now the most important thing to me.i need to stay strong and be there for them.

NOBODY WALKS ALONE right??!!~hehe

thank you for ur words & i really love the song's lyrics..don't worry. I'll be alright.

I'm still ME.
always will be.

take care and god bless.