Thursday, April 02, 2009

Half gone

Without realising, half a semester is coming to an end. With the last lecture tomorrow morning, half of my semester in Semester 1, 2009 is gone. I just cannot believe how times flies this semester. Its like a blink of an eye and half a semester is gone.

I've had my mid semester exams for Analytical Marketing and Retail Marketing & Distribution both on Tuesday. Having completed those 2 papers, I watched Emergency Unit and I'm up to episode 28 in just a mere 3 days time. I guess I've to stop and start planning my mid semester break schedule rather than spending more time on the drama though its nerves gripping at the last few episodes.

Spent the whole Wednesday watching drama and, went into a arguement with my previous landlord. They just refuse to return our bond amount of $1320, demanding that we did not clean the house before returning the keys. That bastard (landlord's son) even said that we cause him to lose money because he cant rent it out in that condition. WTF! I ask him back, then why not you call me back in a month's time and claim 1 month of rent loss from me? Why just 2 weeks? Make it longer and you can make more claims! Bullshit!! Somemore, we are the one who called and ask about the bond. Those bastards didnt even bother to call and tell us that the house isnt clean after they got the keys. What are they up tO? MOTHERFUCKERS! Well, the most unreasonable thing they ask us to do is to repaint the fucking room! Paint the house? damm! why not ask me renovate the whole house for u??Spoiled my pleasant 1 day off...

Being quite relaxing today, I slept up to 1030hrs and continue drama... then went off for lunch then class at 1400hrs. Class was up to 1600hrs and then back home I came and continue my drama untill around 1730hrs. Take a nap and cooked dinner and watched drama again.. What a waste I thought..!

Holidays is gonna start officially after the last lecture for the first half of the semester tomorrow morning!...Planning to head to Esperance. Its a place down South with famous white beach!.. its 800+kms from Perth though......

Till then..

0 comments: