Monday, April 20, 2009

Short Morning

What a short morning class. Woke up exceptionally early this morning to start the second half of the semester with a morning tutorial scheduled at 0830hrs. Reached Uni around 0800 to avoid the parking hassle and guess what, tutorial started at 0830hrs and ended by 0900hrs. How short it was.

Only a short weekly presentation was given and thereafter, our mid semester exam paper results was given out. Results was quite good though I thought I would have get a full mark if I've not left earlier during the exams.

Well, I should be happy with that!..

Went straight home after that and here I am in front of my lagging laptop blogging. I just dont know what I cant multitask anymore on this machine. It seems to be so lagging if I were to run multiple pages on Internet Explorer coupled with Microsoft Office. Gotta change this machine soon I guess. Too old to support my needs. Stay tuned for what machine I am getting!.. I'll be ordering it later after I finished my preparation work for tomorrow's lecture!..

Have a nice day!


Soar we now where Christ has led; Alleluia!
Following our exalted Head; Alleluia!
Made like Him, like Him we rise; Alleluia!
Ours the cross, the grave, the skies. Alleluia!
Charles Wesley

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heys..i told u liaw ma..haha..sure u will get the one u aiming de ah..am i right??haha..sure u can tahan the 'lagging' leh..waiting to u new XXX laptop wor..haha..take care yea..good luck and all the best for the second half of ur sem..god speed..jiayou..i think u shud know who i am leh..haha..