Saturday, April 25, 2009

The most productive day of the week...

I guess I would brand today, Friday, 24th April 2009 as my most productive day in the whole week. One whole week I've been down with sickness. It begins with headache, fever then sorethroat. Its just because I refuse to take medicine that causes me to have a long recovery time!.. What a waste of time. 

Having losing the patience to wait anymore longer, only then I convince myself to take medicine last night and true enough, I recovered, though not fully after some 11 hours of sleep till around 1pm today. 

Not being bugged by all these sickness except for slight sorethroat which is still bearable, I was then motivated to do my work. In addition I was able to sort of finish off one piece of major assignment essay after going to Uni. Thanks to Cindy. Wont have thought of going to the lab if I'm alone..haha.. 

Assignment that I've worked on today: Materials Management, focusing on Warehouse Management and Inventory. I've chosen DHL as my discussion organization. There are plenty to write on this firm's warehouse management and inventory management system as they are established and have an extensive network of warehouses worldwide. Word limit is really limiting me though!!. I've gone beyond the limit of 1000words by 500. Haiz...Needa think of ways and means to cut down on ideas.... I really HATE WORD LIMITS!!

Its ANZAC day tomorrow....Public holiday again...and a long weekend as Monday is public holiday as well...

Anzac Day is a national public holiday in Australia and New Zealand, and is commemorated by both countries on 25 April every year to honour members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who fought at Gallipoli in Turkey during World War I. Anzac Day is also observed in the Cook IslandsNiueSamoa and Tonga.

0 comments: