Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thoughts of the day...

Sitting in front of the computer, looking back on what have I did so far for today. I would call today as well spent, though not up to what I've pre-planned. But then, at least its a day not wasted. I've really been a time waster for the past 2 weeks, wasting much time without doing anything productive. 


But thank God that today is well spent. Woke up around 10 in the morning, had breakfast then went to Zest, join them and off I am for the first round of jogging in a gym, instead of running down to the City. Weather is changing and I just cant sweat while jogging down to the city. I've not been exercising for at least the past 3 weeks!. And I guess that's why I am so tired everyday. Lack of exercise really makes me feels like shit!. 

Felt extremely recharged after an hour plus of jogging and cycling. Left Zest, took away lunch and came back home to have lunch while watching Young and Dangerous 6. Quite an old time movie, but its a great one. Got an email later on in the day which really surprises me again. This really makes me felt that nothing is so certain in this world that the word 'must/sure' cannot be always used in a sentence. After that was my most productive moment spent in the day. Did my assignment, though not finished but then felt quite satisfied with it. At least something done and I am actually progressing. One more major one to go and another half of a minor one to go and officially, that's it for the semester. Let's hope that everything goes on smoothly. Hoping also that the feedback for the assignment due 2 weeks from now from the lecturer will be good so that nothing much need to be done to improve the assignment. 

After that, its a short nap then Delia texted me asking me for a favor to accompany her wash her car. Its of course my pleasure. Owe her heaps of favour instead. And so off I went with my pails, cloths and washing materials. My housemates all thought that I'm going out, helping 'someone' wash her car and even offer me more equipment. Its really what a joke. Of course its not her that they thought!

Went bentley car wash center and there we washed her car. Washing car here is really ridiculous. Racing with time!.. Pay 2 bucks for 2.30minutes of water!.. Its really WTF!. But at least got it cleaned. And then, its Japanese food for dinner and also catchin up session. It was really an eye opener for me during the sharing session that night after dinner at the Japanese cafe. Lots of unexpected things were made known to me and I guess it really changed my view on things. Well, its a blessing in disguise I would say. At least I've got myself back on track. Its only a mere 4 more weeks before finals. Enough of wasting time on the past 2 weeks already I thought. Its really time to buckle up for studies, which is my main purpose here.

Its now 3 minutes to 9pm. I guess I would just call it a day. Looking forward for another bright day tomorrow. Its then again another Friday and then weekend. How time FLIES!...

Time and Tide waits for No Man..... I wanna at least catch up with time... 


0 comments: