Friday, April 17, 2009

Pizza at Mundaring again...

Mid semester break activity 2 - Pizza at Mundaring. Four of us went to the infamous Little Caesar's at Mundaring to get another taste of the pizza. Me, Cindy, Sing Joo and Paul. All of them never went there except for me. This is my 4th visit here....

Weather was fine that night but then it was frezzingly COLD!....Somemore we are sitted beside the road, indulging the road dust flew whenever huge road trailers pass by!...I really like those trailers+trailers hauled by a single prime mover here.. It'll be nice if we could have that back in Malaysia!

1.
Photobucket
2.
Photobucket
3.Two of them look cute yea?
Photobucket
4. Paul!...Why look at the pizza that way? Hungry just eat lar!
Photobucket


Well, I would say that this week isnt that well spent as compared to last. However, I'm glad that I've already got most of the materials for one of my major assignment. Only thing left for it is to put it into words....

0 comments: