Saturday, April 04, 2009

Boring 1st day of Mid Semester Break

1st day of my mid semester break-Saturday. Slept till 1100hrs. Originally planned to go jogging but due to late sleep, the whole plan have to be scrapped. Then while having breakfast, Nick called up and asked me help him pull the trailer as the back of my car is installed with the 'coupler'.

Whoa, its really a challenge especially reversing one. Now I salute those trailer drivers!.. I cant even reverse it straight!...What more to say reversing into a specific spot?!
And then, came back home after lunch doing nothing....Until now. What a day yea?
As for the past few days, I've been watching this chinese drama called Emergency Unit.(EU) Its a Hong Kong series telling story about their mobile patrol unit, specifically their Emergency Unit. I guess HK is one of the places in the world with rapid emergency respond team and is ahead of Singapore? I guess so since both of them are 'island based' nation.
Laughing Sir PC66715 was the most outstanding character in this whole series. He has a quote: 上帝要你灭亡,必先令你疯狂。。Cool right?


Enough of drama I guess. 30 episodes in 3 days.

I miss all my dogs back at home la!..

Got these pics from my sis's blog...

Rocky and Tun Tun...1 month no see Rocky, so big already...!

The 3 dogs...Old one in the middle..There is another one actually in the cage-the forgotted one..Only these 3 always comes out and fool around..


5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, wher did tun tun come from look so young though? wa so fast break good lor can rest a bit, haha, u really stil young ah 1 day 10 episode. cool how i wish i can like tat but cant la.. sad!

Kate said...

tun tun ha? i get from the owner of sharing planet...haha...

the name 'tun tun' is given by my mum..lolz...

tyng said...

waseh...rocky so big dy...miss him eh...

tyng said...

tun tun so cute!!!saw him in ur sis's blog...wah!ur house got so many dogs eh...dunno janice dare to go ur house or not...haha...
so boring ah?mid sem break stay at home watch drama...1 day 10 episode u really v 'keng'!=.=''

janice said...

haha..yealo so many dogs in your house..so scary ah..dnt dare to step in liaw...all attack me later ah..or else u lock all of them up..hope u have a wonderful break yea..dnt watch too much drama liaw..eh..it's time to go breath fresh air..how i wish i got the break too..haha