Monday, April 13, 2009

Unexpected Changes.....

Things or knowledge that is purposely kept away from you will sometime find ways to get within your horizon of knowledge, to be realised.

I've got to know a knowledge that is purposely kept away from me just today. I know that you wouldnt want me to worry but then as it is, things wont be kept in secrecy for a long period of time. I know that I cant help or do much since I am here but then at least let me know of any critical changes. Like what happened just today. I guess you wouldn't have thought that this news would come to me from my buddy working there. Well, secrecy wont last as long as there is more than 1 person knowing the knowledge.

I am not trying to blame you or anything here. But then I dont want to be kept in the dark anymore like what happened for Jenny's case last year. Well, I just hope that everything can be carried out smoothly as usual without the prescence of Liew. Please...keep me informed. I've made it clear to myself already. I'm clear that my mission during my prescence here in Perth is to complete my Logistics study asap and to get back to get things started. So, I'd still need to know what is happening back there and not get another surprise when I get back half a year later. SOmetimes I guess in life we just cant consider what other people may think of our act. Being considerate to others doesnt means that they'll be considerate to us in return. So, as long as we have our objective clear, decisions cannot be wrong or deviate far from what we wanted it to be. Firing someone isnt that cruel as long as we can prove that the person cannot meet the required requirements! WE ARENT A CHARITY ORGANIZATION! Enough of this charity stuffs...

Well, I guess that's all I'd wanted to shout out here.....Just felt so uneasy when I get to know the news from another person shortly just now.

As for all of you who are reading this, I've got a job advertisement here:

Position: Assistant Administration Clerk
Working Place: Independent Oil Terminal (IOT) Senari, Sejingkat Kuching
Requirements:
SPM/STPM/Diploma Holder with basic computing knowledge and basic command of English.

Main Post Attraction:
Chance to deal and have a hands on experience with Shell LPG Filling Operations.

Please kindly email me or leave me a message if any of you or your friends are seeking for a job.

0 comments: