Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Long Weekend Break

What did we had during the long Easter weekend? Our original plan was to go down to Esperance. But due to last minute booking, all accomodations are fully booked. So, weekend was pretty boring except going for Good Friday mass and also Sunday mass.

So on Saturday, we had a '36A Wyndham' Outing to Hillarys. We had our lunch at Good Fortune at 3pm, then head to Paul's place at Hillary's for a Barbeque session that lasted until that night around 11...


Let the pictures do the talking then.

1. Lunch at GooD Fortune. Thanks Peter for paying everything!!
Photobucket
2. Nick and his cute hat..
Photobucket
3. Nick, don bully the cat la..
Photobucket
4. Peter and his wife
Photobucket
5. Jess
Photobucket
6. Nick cooking 
Photobucket
7. Paul...
Photobucket
8. 
Photobucket
9.Dinner time!!
Photobucket
10. Paul....obviously he's on TV
Photobucket
11. A walk to Hillarys Boat Harbor after dinner
Photobucket
12. 
Photobucket
13.
Photobucket
14.
Photobucket
15.
Photobucket
16.
Photobucket
17. Break-The-Water...
Photobucket
18.
Photobucket
19. Cold ROck Ice Cream - taste good but then the fruit spoiled it...
Photobucket
20. Group Photo....Oops...Sing Joo blocked Paul..
Photobucket
21. Reflection..
Photobucket

It was really a day well spent with incredible housemates and friends. 

Some Reflections:.......
Sometimes, it makes me felt bad when life gets too good and complacent here in Perth. I'm the one making the decision to come here, leaving everything behind and now that we are faced with challenges, mum and sis would have to face it without choice. Practically, sis is taking over jobs that I've been doing all these while and mum has to do things beyond her limitations. I really did once upon a time wonder is it the correct decision to come over to Peth. Is this called irresponsible? 
Frankly, what happened in the KPP dinner in early 2008 makes me come to this decision of coming here. THings still flashes in my head on what happened that night. THose who are directly involved seems doesnt care at all and so what for I would wanna sacrifice my chances of coming to studies overseas just because of something that is uncertain for me?
Those were the days. I admit that my life and ways of looking things began to change ever since I came here. I started to accept others wrongdoing. I started to know that people do commit mistakes. I started to know that people have their own reasons. and the most important of all, I started to learn how to do things that are present in front of me well rather than worrying about things that are far beyond into the time. Its maybe because I've spent more time with God when I'm in Perth. I really felt that I'm closer to HIM. Going to mass every weekend makes me felt good and every Sunday, I just cant wait to attend mass. Well, thank you Lord for making me realise all these, making me treasure all those who are beside me and pull me out from this ditch that is troubling me all the time.

My resolution after realising all these is to study hard, get good grades, graduate as soon as possible and to get back into real action after graduation. Vision is set and my mission is to maintain above 75% so that they wont pull me off from doing overloading next semester in lieu of completing my semester after summer next year.

Its been a while since I wrote long feelings here. Its 1.36a.m. I am supposed to have this written on earlier. But then I just cant concentrate writing as a result of serving 2 masters at a time-chatting and writing. 

My holidays of 2 weeks is fruitfully spent I would say. Revision is at least done as I've spent most of my noon time during weekdays in library and I've plenty of time to spend with friends at night and most important of all, a review of what I've did all these while. 

Time for this semester seems to fly! It doesnt feels like crawling as compared to last semester. I'm grateful that although I've slacked a bit, I'm still able to keep up with the pace of studies. Hoping and praying that I'll be able to keep this pace and get things done well before dateline to ensure good grades. After meeting one of my lecturer for some doubt clarification during the week, she passed me back my mid semester exams paper. And guess what, she said I did excellent!.. I was thrilled. Looking at the marks, I've got 17.75/20.! Cant believe my eyes yea. Well, lets hope that results for the other paper was as well too!

I just don't know why suddenly I felt like throwing everything that comes into mind here. So bear with me. A glance at what I've did when I went back for summer holidays last year.

1. District Camp 2008 - was viewing photos the other day....makes me felt sad on how we lost!
2. HSSE-MS Briefing @ Millenium Towers, KL - the day when I get to know Alvin from Singapore and Micheal from Sabah 
3. GRTCA Cross Audit @ Kota Kinabalu Sabah - really an eye opener for me on how people get screwed right in the face...
4. Dad's medical checkup @ Singapore - this one has the highest self satisfaction, at least I did my job as a son to get dad's health troubles and worries solved....

Looking back, I've did quite a number of things for the last holidays....and also somethings that are undone. One very obvious one - Annual On the road Emergency Drill and the updating of the ERP. 

Well....guess what, time for career is pretty near. I wonder how life is gonna be after graduating. Flashes went through my mind while showering today and I've got a rough idea on how I would like to start off everything once I'm done with studies next year. I guess I would wanna find sometime to write those out and make it my vision. 

As for the time being, I'd just like to enjoy the life here in Perth to the max while studying. Working? OUT OF THE TOPIC....I've realised that mum's words of 'enjoy your life, if you want to work, you'll have plenty to do once you come back...' is really something of truce. I guess I deserve this enjoyable moment for the time I'm in Perth. Gimme a break! Finally I felt myself being a true student again as compared to previous years. I'm looking forward towards Mr. Christopher Sim's coming to Perth in November. Will plan a good trip for him and hope that mum can join as well.Thank you for putting your trust in me!.You know, I really felt honored to be contacted by him and called upon to organise this trip..FYI, he is no ordinary person.He's the Plant Manager for Malaysia's largest LPG Filling Facility in Port Dickson...As for mum, sis and dad; Hang on and I'll be back... I'll be back to revolutionalise everything...! I believe Impossible Is NOTHING! 

We'll all triumph in success in life for all the efforts we put in..! Sow good seeds and gain good fruits.....

God Bless everyone especially those who are facing trouble in life. 

Its really a long 'back-log' review. 

2 comments:

Kate said...

hoi!
apalah u..

ENJOY ur student life there..
if not i'll kill u!
hahaha...

well, i duno how much i can help n how well can i do...
but, we will jz hang on until u come back..

So..ask u don worry also nonsense la..
jz wan tell u...not 2 worry so much n concentrate on ur studies there n ENJOY urself there..^^

Unknown said...

hey.. wat a POST u hav written. really impress me la.
cool...
you are very good at controlling ur EQ.
really need to catch up wif u from all aspect if no i wil be losin out very very soon.
but anyway do watever u can to reach ur mission and vision.
ur bro from here wil always giv u the full support ya.
don push yourself over ur limit. take care!