Saturday, November 01, 2008

The End of my 1st Semester in Curtin Perth

Yesterday, 31/10/2008 was my last day of my first semester in Curtin. Whoa...Really a relief..Its like the starting of holidays for me..

Went uni hand in my last piece of 'headache' assignment and guess what, printing and binding shops were packed with students all rushing to print their assignment.. Bloody hell, useless people no matter how u wanna help them also no use. Even last day of handing in assignment also didnt turn up.. F**K.. work also didnt do.. I was still hesitating whether to fill in peer evaluation form or not.. Haiz.. Well, who the hell cares..Just don wanna create any more trouble so I didnt fill. Even my IM tutor asked me, 'did u fill in the peer evaluation form?' and when I said no, she was kinda shocked.. I also cant believe myself doing almost 80% of the 100 pages report. That was the bad part of the day, disappointing for me. But things turn great later that evening.

Guess what, I went Mundaring with Vinson and his friends to indulge the famous pizza, Ice Cream Pizza..Really nice..and its so sweet..Vinson is my group mate for International Marketing. And, working with my group mates from International Marketing was the best group work experience I had ever have. We didnt meet up much but each of us played our part responsibly and we got a Distinction for our group assignment. Cool rite?

And, the most interesting part, this friend of mine, Vinson and his gang, are all racers...! Damm...I was still cursing people in Australia with good roads and cars but drive at 60km/h.. Guess what, these gang of people, Irwin, Vinson and Cool Lee.. (hope I get his name rite) are all racers, professionals ones.. The go track for racing, and their cars are really tuned for racing!
Their armada: Honda INtergra DC2, Honda CRX, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9.. OMG!

The most exciting part, the road to Mundaring was going uphill... a bit like the road in Initial D. FU*K..Racing up and down the hills! 130km/h downhill..Imagine that? Syok lar..! And according to Vinson, thats the slow speed..normally they will whack 200+km/h downhill.. Why? cause last nite when we are eating at Mundaring, cops cars are all around..! 4 of them pass by us while we are eating..so..better don play play..

As you might know, speed cameras and radar detectors in patrol cars are all around in Aussie road..And, the best part, Irwin's Lancer is installed with radar and laser detector..! Speed cam? go to hell lar..! ( its legal to have these detector in Western but not Eastern states ) and so, Irwin will normally lead.. From my house to Mundaring, all the way whack 120km/h..reach there in only 30mins..compared to normal 45mins..

Sitting in a B18C engine with its roaring VTEC when revved above 5500rpm is really syok! Just like the sound especially when the VTEC opens at 5500rpm.. Power man!... Spirit of the road!...Its like so long I havent been in a car driven above 100km/h since I came Perth..Last nite was an experience for me..Really an thrilling one.. hahaz..looking forward for their next race..! to be in a 200+km/h car..! Syok lar..!

Lancer Evo 9 even more Power...! everything modified...buy new car AUD60K..modifying cost him around 30k.. Power car le..!white somemore..! walau eh...all are professional race track racer racing on the road lar..! Phew..! Salute them..

Didnt manage to take a shot of that Lancer Evo 9... too bad..only shots of the pizza.. hahaz.. 200+km/h downhill?? wait for my next post on the race then..!

Pictures of the Pizzas: only took 2 out of 5 we ate..

1. DOnt know whats the name...
Photobucket

2. Ice Cream Pizza - chocolate mudcake..Its really sweet! Looks nice?
Photobucket

Its working day for me this weekend..And from Monday onwards, Its STUDY WEEK!!. gonna do revision well within next week..! Study hard, play hard..!

1 comments:

!dA アイダ said...

sweet indulgence~u made me hungry...=p