Monday, November 17, 2008

Finally...The End of Semester 1...

Having finished my last paper of the semester today, its officially the end of my first semester here in Curtin Perth. Felt great that everything went smoothly for the semester...

Well, as for the next few days, it would be boring for me. Although working, its only 3-4 hours work a day. How boring it is... So, to make it well spent, here's what I planned to complete:

Its reading just to widen the knowledge of my interest:

1. The Rape of Nanking - Iris Chang

2. China at War - MacKinnon, Lary and Vogel

Although I've read The Rape of Nanking before, I as merely a Form 2 kid when I read that. Many things seems alien to me... So, would just like to read it again...Weird reading topic?

4 days for me to finish this 2 books before I leave to Sydney..Just hope to finish as much as I could...It sounds kinda impossible to finish that amount within this short period of time....

0 comments: