Monday, November 10, 2008

Environmental Conservation

Finished my first paper today...Was quite happy with it, but its just my last minute panic that makes me jumble up some terms...Writing down the wrong one in the answers.. That's the only thing that makes me felt that the exams is not well done.. Whatever it is, its over. Nothing can be done. In simple words, today's paper was quite okay, but not very well done. That's it.

Well, after the exams, I came back, prepared dinner and after eating it was still early. Took a drive down to Canning River. Took some shots and I like the way they are building roads. The dont cut down trees that are blocking the way, but build a narrower lane between it. Photo provides the best explanation

1. Environmental Conscious right?
Photobucket

2. This picture is my first HDR photograph. FYI, HDR simply means High Dynamic Range. An 32bit picture file is almost 55mb in TIFF. format.
Photobucket
3. HDR photograph of the Canning River...
Photobucket
Comments?

Well, just to de-stress.. THough I'm not really stressed for this time's finals. Will continuing the war preparation tomorrow for Wednesday's paper. Hope to do my best with no regrets again for Wednesday's paper!..

To those sitting for their SPM and STPM...All the best!..

0 comments: