Thursday, November 06, 2008

Being Uncertain?

Taking the road not taken,
Spending extra time others dont,
Switching to something I finally feel certain about its future,
Am I really that certain?
Does Perfect Information exists?
Nothing is certain in this universe.
I might be failing like nobody has before,
And will I have the might to get up and fight again?
Or will things goes smoothly and succeed in life?
I'm not certain and I guess no one is.
The future is like sand in the beaches.
Belonging to beaches in everywhere around the world.
Everyone has their own pullback, weaknesses that is holding them back from succedding,
Being cruel to oneself means throwing those weakness away,
so that we may be successful.
We gain and lose.
Gain success and lose the comfort zone which is deemed to be our weakness.
Which one to choose?
I'm unsure, uncertain.
But what I'm certain is, I'll fight like a soldier whom will only charge ahead.
No looking back or face gunned down..


Just felt like writing, dont know what I am doing while I am supposed to be studying...Just thought of how uncertain life is..Well, treasure everyday is what we can do...

0 comments: