Monday, October 27, 2008

Last week of study...

This week will be my last week of study, following by a week of study week then 2 weeks of exams and then holidays!.. Just cant imagine how time flies..

I am supposed to go uni early morning today to get my final exam paper for Sales Management done. But, I was so reluctant to get up from bed. Snooze the alarm from 7.30a.m. till 9.30a.m. Finally I get out from bed. Weather these few days is cool enough for a good sleep.

Imagining the super crowded university lab and library, I think I'd rather stay at home and finish the work. Cant deny the fact that doing in Uni will be faster as there is less distraction, as what I am doing now, blogging. But, going to Uni, I will either have o spend at least half an hour looking for a parking or take the bus. Then, find a computer, which needs me to walk all around the campus. So, better take my sweet time do at home. I'll have until 3p.m. today to finish my work. 11a.m. to 3p.m. : 4 Hours. Should be enough ler...

My tasks for this week will be:

27 October: Sales Management Exam & 1 pc extra credit activity

28-29 October: Market Research final report finalization

30 October: Work

31 October: hand in market research report then Chill!

As for the coming weeks, my schedule will be:

1-9 Nov : Study Week

10 Nov: International Marketing final exam

12 Nov: Quantitative Modelling final exam

17 Nov: Market Research final exam

22 Nov: Flying off to Sydney!

26 Nov: Come back Perth

?? Dec: GOin Back kch...

wow...short time left before all these happens...Would evaluate this semester of mine as consistent and not that tiring...

0 comments: