Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back to Perth from Sydney

Touched down at Perth Domestic Airport today at 12.40p.m. Flight duration from Sydney was around 4hrs 20 mins Its quite slow compared to my Perth to Sydney flight as according to the captain, the journey is faced with strong head wind, forcing the flight speed to be reduced to an average of 670km/h. It was around 980km/h on my last flight.

Well, Sydney trip was really an 'unforgettable' one. Unforgettable as in more than 50% of my planned activity was canceled due to bad weather condition. Can you imagine that? Hot air balloon flight, which is the highlight of the trip was also canceled. We purposely waited at Sydney up to 3.30a.m. the day of the planned flight and only get to know that the weather condition hampers the flight of the hot air balloon. In addition, I've already paid and just because I have no time in exchange for another flight nor another activity, I've forfeited AUD64!.. The day before the flight was even worse. It was raining whole day and the rain clouds was as if chasing us, tailing us where ever we drive!. What the heck, spoiling all our plans, from Tree Top Walk, WaterPark and we have to visit a zoo under the rain... Well, 人算不如天算. Everything was so well planned. We even rented a Camry Altise for 2 days just for the trip but, who knows, an unpredictable weather spoils everything!..我和Sydney 没有缘!! Haiz... But overall, I've got lots of interesting experience especially with my bro Chee Shing and his bunch of so nice friendS!.. Will mention the trip in details with photos, which is the most important part in my next posting...

We are to continue our trip around Perth from tomorrow onwards. It will be around Perth tomorrow, ranging from Burswood, Swan Valley, Rockingham, Fremantle, Hillary's Beach and then pizza at Little Caesars Mundaring before heading down to Albany tomorrow. It will be a fun road trip tomorrow I guess!.. Praying hard for a nice blue sky type of weather... Till then, next post will be full of pictures I guess...!

Gotta sleep and recharge fully for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow's full blast trip!..

0 comments: