Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Crumpler 6 million dollar home

I've just spent the last of my 3 weeks hard work salary, ordering a Crumpler 6 million dollar Home for my beloved camera.. The bagpack that I am using is too shallow for my camera when it's fixed with the huge 18-200mm, making it protruding out when placed facing down. I guess that's causing the lens VR to get faulty previously. Imagine the whole load of the bag sitting down on the lens.. Heavy eh... Well, the Kata DR-467 is a good bagpack, just tat I'll need to bring my lens adaptor cover back here and put it in the bag without the cover to avoid it getting 'hurt' again...It hurt, I also hurt le..

The good thing about this Crumpler bag is....Its a camera bag that doesnt shouts "I'm a bloody hell camera bag!' as compared to other sling camera bag. Well, guess the dream of the Tamron 18-50mm f2.8 gotta wait till next year when I start working at Mackers again...Thanks Mackers for paying up for the Crumpler bag and my return air tickets to Sydney!... Feel kinda guilty for spending all the money...supposed to be reducing in spending by working..who knows...haiz..God help me stop this spending spree...!

Crumpler 6 million dollar home - AUD155.00 incl GST & delivery


Specs
FEATURES
Water resistant 900D shell & 300D Ripstop lining, 1 x external pocket w/ internal mesh pocket, 2 x internal side pockets, 2 x external accessory attachment straps, 1 x mesh zip pocket under clip & Velcro release flap, padded & Brushed Nylon lined main compartment w/ 6 x configurable dividers, plastic stiffening layer in base, carry handle, adjustable removable shoulder strap & shoulder pad, 4 colour ways available.

HOLDS
Suitable for a digital SLR, vertical grip & "twin lens kit", external flash unit and basic accessories, or DV cam and accessories. E.g. EOS D series SLR's, Nikon D series SLR's & attached lens up to 6"/15cm long & external speedlight & second lens up to

DIMENSIONS
A fully padded photo bag with 6 x configurable dividers. You require a shoulder bag that provides a protective environment for your photo and or video equipment that doesn't scream "photo bag!"

0 comments: