Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Off Grid for the coming days, perhaps weeks.

I was trying to finish off the internet quota that I have left by downloading movies and also Photomatix yesterday after my first paper of finals.
Who knows the Key-Gen of the software is a trojan file instead of a key gen. Damm... Finally I need to reformat my laptop. Infected with Trojan, although its detected by my anti spyware, I just cant remove it. Always wanting to reformat due to laggardness, finally the time has come. And I've decided to leave it off until I finish off my last paper next week before I start the reformatting. Its a blessing in disguise I guess cause my distraction is now 'offline'. I wont be able to enjoy drama that conveniently...Until I reformat..

So, I will be 'on the grid' with limits, through Delia's PC and also my Iphone. That's it. Wont wanna renew my laptop though it feels nice to reformat..!Till then, I'll remain silent..Perhaps I would only reformat when I get back to Kuching.. Depends then..

2 more papers to go..Quantitative Modelling tomorrow and Marketing Research next Monday...And I'm officially off for semester 1!

0 comments: