Saturday, November 08, 2008

What a 'dry' day....

Running on empty pipes?

Saturday, 8 November 2008. 2 days before my first paper on Monday, 10 November 2008. Woke up today, wanted to bath but the tap is running dry!...



End up, without bathing I've no mood to study. The tap had been dry since I got up this morning...and its 5 p.m. now. What a day for me... End up, watching drama... Not studying.



Don't know should I feel bad or not. I felt that I'm quite ahead of schedule for my revision. Keeps me wondering should I feel bad over things despite the fact that I've did my revision. Surprisingly, this semester, finals doesnt bring me any pressure at all. Everything seems to be under control.



Just cant bear with the tap running dry...! Have u ever tried cant bath for almost a day??!! Its drama festival for me again today!...Hopefully not tonight..! wanna bath then get to uni and continue study..! same for tomorrow as well....



After exams comes holidays!...Sydney and Kuching here I come...!

0 comments: