Tuesday, December 02, 2008

On the way Back to Kuching

Boarded SQ216 flying from Perth to Singapore at 0250am Perth time today and reached Singapore around 0740hrs.

Waiting was long at Perth International Airport as I reached the airport way ahead time. Reached Singapore, need to wait again. And so, blogging is a way to kill time. Half way typing this post, the boarding commence and I've to continue typing in the plane.

Slept the whole way through from Perth to Singapore until the air stewardess who wanted to pass me my birthday cake also cant do it and only pass it to me when they landed. Such a nice flight, even give me a birthday cake on the plane. Guess this is the first time I received a cake from Singapore Airlines. Unique huh?

Well, I've just adapted to the slow lifestyle in Perth and now I'll have to readapt to the usual Kuching lifestyle. OMG... So many changes and adaptation within half a year time. As I changed from Terminal 3 to Terminal 2, the feeling of nearing home is becoming more and more intense. I cant deny the fact that I'm really eager to get home though I hate the adapt and readapt process!

The flight to Kuching from Singapore is scheduled at 0840hrs. By the time I reach Kuching, it'll be 1010hrs. First things first, KOLO MEE! GREEN ROAD ONE! hahaz...really missed that lar.. and then it'll be distributing apple strudel that I brought back from Perth to colleagues, relatives and friends. I brought back one whole bag of chocolates and mangoes..nothing else..

I guess everyone must be waiting to see the pics of my Sydney-Western Australia trip. I'll try to spare sometime to sort out the pictures and also do the posting. Overall, it was a great trip and journey. I should called it journey instead of trip for the distance we've traveled both in NSW and WA. I guess combined journey in both states is approx 2000kms. Besides, the scenery in WA is really spectacular. We all cant believe just the view that comes into our eyes when we get there.. Well, will write a log for the whole journey. Gonna depart soon.. Till then..

0 comments: