Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pendrive Dissecting?

Pendrive dissection....

Was a miserable day for me yesterday. I accidentally broke my pendrive into two halves.



It was during Market Research Lab. The CPU was at my leg level with my pendrive sticking out, prone to be knocked when I turn. Its indeed an unsafe condition, suitable for doing UAA. First time I turn and knock it, it wasnt that hard. Still can bend it back. Who knows, the second time I hit it, it was completely bent 60 degrees. Shit, the first thing that came to my mind was my assignment due next Monday and Friday which the only copy I have is inside the Pendrive.!!

Dont dare to pull it out, I quickly open the folder to see if it's still retrievable. Luckily still can retrieve. This is called luckiness after unluckiness. Luckily, if not really pokai this time. Need to redo all the assignment...Luckily..

Been a 'black' week for me this week. Had a hard time finding parking for the whole week. 2 days I spent almost an hour to find a bloody place to park. Its not Kuching. If its Kuching, I'll just park at anywhere. Hahaz.. The week ended with my pen drive being dissected, and disappointment with my group mates...Bloody Hell....sms no reply, tutorial go lab play games and facebook..! WTF!!

Well, luckily I am still blessed after the series of unfortunate events...

Looking forward for a pleasant week ahead...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y i know you are going to sydney? because i read your blog lo. :)
ehhh you finish legend of the demigod d?? i so want to watch that 1!! i watched till episode 6 then have to come back to russia d... sob sob...

!dA アイダ said...

walau...u very keng eh...haha...remember to always keep a backup file for ur assignments lar...lucky u can retrieve all ur datas..haha...oh, btw, i'm back to KUCHING ad!!!oh yeah~