Tuesday, October 07, 2008

2 IPhones?

I got 2 Iphones? Wow...I wished I have that too...

Unfortunately, its gonna cost me a fortune to have 2 phones..Which a want, not a need. So, no need.
Undeniable, Apple's service is really good. I found out that the Iphone that I am using is contaminated with 2 spots of dust particle under the screen, which irritates me. So, I just tried my luck ringing Apple carecenter and they provide me with 2 options.

1. Send it back to Optus and Optus will take care of it, but I will be left without phone for 15 days
2. Advance replacement - Apple will post a replacement unit, I send back the current unit when I got the replacement unit. I will have to pay AUD$35 for the postage.

Cool rite? though its the postage that costs, but I get a new phone out of that. Brand new in its casing.

Arrived today at my doorstep after I got back from Uni. However, if I dont post back the current unit and get it to reach them before the 22/10/2008, I will be charged AUD635.45

Expensive huh? But still, the credit goes to Apple for the good service. And discredit for its product for being with defect, while it should be a fine phone.

*This picture is my first shot with wireless flash too!...Hows the lightning?

0 comments: