Thursday, October 16, 2008

First day casual working

Today is my first day of casual working at MacD Bicton.. Shift starts at 8am and I reached there by 7.35 a.m. just to be ready.

My trainer today was Keith. Learnt how to prepare breakfast today. From cooking egg, bacon, sausage and all sorts of meal such as Sausage and Egg, Bacon and Egg and many others. Cant really remember though. Did some lunch meals such as the usual Big Mac, Mc Chicken etc...phew..really lotsa stuffs to remember...put practice will make me remember better ler.

One whole morning of work..makes me feel good today. At least I woke up early and did something useful rather than sleeping till late..Next shift will be on Sunday morning.

Not bad huh? Even went Uni by 4pm to complete one of my assignment. Feel good bout completing stuffs..The only thing that worries me is my last piece of assignment...Don have a good feeling bout it. Whole group of members have done shit..! Totally crap and how am I gonna clean up this mess now?..Let's see tomorrow..Hoping for the best, don wanna retake..!

1. That's me in my MacD uniform..
Photobucket

1 comments:

!dA アイダ said...

hahaha..i tot is F1 shirt...eh...aint it supposed to be yellow or red colour???hahaha...all the best for ur McD working!~take care and most important of all, enjoy urself!!!~