Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Last piece of Assignment for the semester

It's my last piece of assignment for the semester. Due next Friday. It's also the assignment where I really have a hard time coordinating with uncoperative group members. Furious when I come to think of it.

Contrasting bad group members with good ones, I do however enjoy very cooperative group members. Very cooperative and committed ones. For my international marketing major assignment, I really had wonderful group members. Though we only met a few times, things are done and we only need to compile it. We meet just to divide jobs and compile the assignment. Group synergy is strong! I like that.

Well, as for the stupid uncooperative group, I purposely finish my QM assignment due this coming Friday just to free up this week to deal with them. An 4 days early completed assignment? My first time too. Gonna hand it in later today when I am going to Uni. As for the un-coperative 'M' group, Worst case, I'll do everything.! I'm prepared for that already. Complaining wont help. Tutor wants the end product, not how we get there. Well, praying for the best.

1 week plus for the whole piece of assignment!. I dont believe I cant do it!..

I'm taking life easy now....No point getting mad because of all these morons.. Just finished Legend of the Demigods yesterday...still got time for drama , so not tat bad though.

A picture of my test 'wireless flash' shot.

1.
Photobucket

Good day everyone..!

0 comments: