Saturday, October 04, 2008

Perth Royal Show

3 of us: Calvin, Delia and Bank went to Perth Royal show yesterday afternoon. Its the 2nd last day. Something like Kuching Festival, but its scale is much much bigger. Entrance alone costs me AUD$24. Food and rides, not to mention it. But, lotsa stuffs inside the show. Booths are of every kind.

Showbags is something not to missed according to those who went. Almost everyone who went there carries a showbag. Its a combination of stuffs such as chocolates, magazines and many more..Depends on what stall you visit. Doesnt interest me though..So I didnt get any.

The waited moment by everyone who visited the show is the fireworks display at 9.00p.m. Its spectecular..! I didnt brought my tripod with me to Perth, so pictures are shot with freehand. Some are kinda blurry... AND....HIGH NOISE!!..No tripod, so will have to use higher ISO to balance out slow shutter speed...haiz...else the shots will looks nicer ..

As for the rest, pictures speaks the best..

1. Show bags on sale
Photobucket
2.
Photobucket
3.
Photobucket
4.
Photobucket
5.
Photobucket
6.
Photobucket
7.
Photobucket
8.
Photobucket
9.
Photobucket
10.
Photobucket
11.
Photobucket
12.
Photobucket
13. Scouts Australia...
Photobucket
14. Gadgets.. The wood they use is really solid man..
Photobucket
15.
Photobucket
16. Dogs catwalk...
Photobucket
17. Wads that man pointing at?
Photobucket
18. Shooting too?
Photobucket
19. Cadbury showbags stall...
Photobucket
20.
Photobucket
21.
Photobucket
22.
Photobucket
23.
Photobucket
24. Fireworks show ground, everyone waiting..
Photobucket
25. Smoke indicator to indicate fireworks soot falling direction
Photobucket
26. Fireworks of course..
Photobucket
27.
Photobucket
28.
Photobucket
29.
Photobucket
30.
Photobucket
31.
Photobucket
32.
Photobucket
33. I like this one..
Photobucket
34.
Photobucket
35.
Photobucket
36.
Photobucket

Its again a Saturday, a week is coming to an end. Unrealizing we are already in October. September 2008 is already history. Time flies...and its very soon to final exams..OMG, really have to buck up.. At least I've passed my slacking period. Started some of my work yesterday.

I guess Hong Kong trip end of the year is too slim a chance dy. Haiz..Too many things to do in December and too many place to go too...Well, see hows things goes...Really hope to make the trip possible though.! So far, only 3 of us unconfirmed ones!..haiz..

Enough of this day dreaming. Going out for lunch then gotta start QM assignment when I get back later..then call it a day I guess. Start MR report write out tomorrow.. Well planned time?
hahaz...HONG KONG!!! I WANNA COME!! SLAPZ....am i dreaming? Need someone to slap me to wake me up...had been dreaming lately..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u got play d flying chair?last time u at genting play til tou hin hin...stil rmb?haha...hey,who r d 3 persons u mentioned?u,kchern n me??btw,arden can't go ler...n I also can't confirm now...need to find sponsor!!enough $ to buy air tic but not enough $ go shopping...haha...next year just go lo...