Saturday, December 06, 2008

Sydney Day 1

21st November 2008, Delia sent me to Perth Domestic Airport around 11p.m. for me to catch my flight DJ438 from Perth to Sydney departing on 0045hrs Perth time.

The flight took around 4 hours plus and by the time I touched down at Sydney Domestic Airport, its 0700hrs local time. Sydney really have a beautiful view from the plane, with landmass of buildings flanked by the great blue ocean, the Pacific Ocean.

Having touched down, I proceeded to the train station to meet up with my brother there, Chee Shing and his friend, whom is also from Kuching, Kim Shin. Just to meet up with me at the airport, they purposely took train down from Wollongong as early as 4am.

We then went down to Sydney and it was still early in the morning then. Most of the shops are still closed and so we came to this Chinese restaurant at Chinatown and have our breakfast of dim sum there and to kill time. Spent quite sometime there catching up with them especially on scouting stuffs. Its been long since I last talked about scouting with someone familiar and knows what am I crapping about.

As for the places we went, I'll just post the pictures I've shot all along the trip. So, basically this will be a photostory of where I went though some might be incomplete. I'll explain more by words if some pictures are missed out.

1. Prior to touching down at Sydney
Photobucket
2. Virgin Blue
Photobucket
3. Darling Harbor
Photobucket
4. Darling Harbor
Photobucket

5.
Photobucket

6.
Photobucket

8.
Photobucket
9. Cockle Bay Wharf
Photobucket
10. Nemo?
Photobucket
11.
Photobucket
12. Sleeping Koala
Photobucket
13.
Photobucket
14.
Photobucket
15. A view of Sydney from the tower
Photobucket
16. Sydney Tower
Photobucket
17. Aussie Burger
Photobucket
18. Warship for tour
Photobucket
19.
Photobucket
20.
Photobucket
21.
Photobucket
22. Central
Photobucket
23. In the train back to Wollongong
Photobucket

In summary of the places visited:

ChinaTown-Darling Harbor-Sydney Wildlife Centre-Sydney Aquarium-Sydney Tower-Australian Maritime Musuem

Stay tuned for more posts..

0 comments: