Sunday, September 03, 2006

Holiday Ending... Going back to Penang...

Holidays during end of August has been something i have been waiting for when i jus went to Penang.. It has came, and has finally come to and end now.. so i will be leavig Kuching, my hometown, back to Penang on 5.35pm flight later.. Holidays in kuching has been quite fun for me.. done a lot of things, went to a lot of places, watched quite some events happening.. haha.. don have the time to write it here.. so think i will find sometime to put it all here when i am back in Penang then.. tats the time where most of my time is with my computer... brought all my assignments and books back, intended to study, ended up didnt even open the bag.. tats all from me now.. still in my scout uniform.. haven bath.. the time now is 3.29pm... and my flight is 5.35pm.. so better get goin.. take care and enjoy ur holidays all my friends whom are jus back in kch few days ago..see ya then.. God Bless

1 comments:

Angela said...

Hey! =) It was great time catching up.. hehe. Yup, would wanna enjoy my holidays as much as you did.. Lol. =) Yeah...another half semester, and will be back home again! something to look forward to eh? Take care and God bless.. cheers.