Friday, August 25, 2006

C&G Examination = 3 Distinctions...!!!!!+Finished assignment= Super Happiness, Joy..


A very relaxing day today... 25 August 2006... finally can hand in my 2 assignments that have been making me sleepless for almost a week... pseudocodes and source codes are running in my head even i sleep at 4.. but one thing i prove very right.. a tired mind cant think well... think for the whole night how to write the program cant think of a single thing.. but once i go to sleep around... and wen i woke up and start thinking automatically around 8.. suddenly an idea came to me and i managed to write out the whole program in half an hr time... tat proves a tired mind cant work efficiently.. like a car engine.. will get overhaul later... but u jus cant overhaul a person's mind.. tats for me now.. though after running tests on the program, got some mistakes tat i have been cracking my head how to detect it, still cant get it.. so wad to do then?? don care lar... jus hand in... really sick and tired of the stupid question dy... makes life of com sc student these 2 weeks really miserable.. not only me cant sleep.. think most of them also... so today's morning lecture was quite 'cold'... less attend.. i think is cos everyone cant wake up.. after not sleeping for so many nights.. dateline is today... some even got sick.. many pandas around... this wednesday.. calvin called me when i was still sleeping around nine.. guess wad? My City and GUilds examinations result for the paper that i took in JUne was out eh... got all distinctions for the 3 papers that i take.. namely Engine1, Chassis1 and Mx, Science and Communications... was really a glad day for me... changed my mood totally...sometimes i really wonder should i cont in Miri o not.. i really like cars and engines.. wondering wad the hell am i doin here.. all maths, pseudocodes that i dont understand and even like at all.. compared to engines.. chassis.. at least i understand, love it... and something i can handle.. as compared to com science...haiz... am i doin the right thing here in penang?? am i the wrong person, at the wrong place, doin the wrong thing, making the wrong decision?? GOd knows... really wish i can have chance to study all those things.. engines, chassis.. wadever it is.. don care much lar.. sienz... since i have came here.. since the bridge to go back has collapsed, blown off, better use full throttle to push ahead, knocking everything that is a barrier to me, blasting thru to my future rather than sitting beside the blown off bridge and crying for it.. haha.. rite?? am i rite?? at least i got 3 certs with distinctions for the first half of the year.. not wasted... later that day on wed, i got back my result for my first C++ test.. guess wad... got 90 for it eh... hehe... though i noe its only the first test.. a very easy one compared to the ones that i comin soon after the hols.. anyway, i am very glad today that is friday, 25 auGUST, cos finally handed in my burden.. really felt very very light after handed in today.. though i cant send out any email from school internet service and have to come out to cyber and send.. really very light.. imagine writing 600+++ lines of source codes.. nearly made me crazy eh... thinking of having a nice hols on sun when back to kch.. who noes?? I received my 5th assignment, two test on the friday of the week i go bac... how to hols wor..??? life is really very hectic here lar... as compared to miri.. really miss those days with calvin, tommy, ricky them... those were the enjoyable days.. even went to niah cave..

http://www.riamtec.edu.my/ >>>Riam Institute of TEchnology, Miri, Sarawak.

0 comments: