Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mood....Affection of the day...

waking up in da morning, everything seems to be the same...usual day, usual routine.. somehow usual feeling.. feeling of lost somewhere.. feeling excited for work.. feeling of words cant really describe...i think this is wad we call mood?somehow yes i think...well, mood in the morning really does affect our day... it decides how our day is gonna be.. a productive one? a one well spent? or a day wasted jus like that...as for me, that complicated feeling, or special feeling within me had been the one bothering me lately, rather than all those routine chores..choose the word 'chores' as it repeats itself everyday.. though work might seems to be quite interesting sometimes.. meeting people.. doing something i have never done before... jus as lately, i have been given a job to track tyres... 130++ of them.. to be the tyre's historian... to track where it goes, which doctor it consult, what major operation each and everyone went through... and most important, its date of birth and date of death...all these doesnt affects me much.. doesnt change the mood of my day much.. cos its work, work that had to be solved in a way or another.. its the feelings within me that is commanding most of my mood now i would say.. except when i am busy with work...though, getting your mail, especially noticing it first thing when i got up from bed is really the nicest feeling i had... the feeling that has its ability to change the mood for my whole day...haha...it really feels so nice...haha...am i kinda too much? i have got no answer also... this is already kinda non-sense dy... but i am just speaking my heart here... Mood really have its own affection... and mood is something as subjective as feelings...and i am thankful that i have a special one with me now..

0 comments: