Saturday, September 16, 2006

Here I am... Back... WondEring...

here i am, back in Kuching dy... wondering wad will life gonna be after quitting USM.. came back here on da 15th, midnight flight from KL to Kuching... hows life gonna be after quitting Uni?? only God noes this time.. and i am handing everything to him.. having faith that he already has plans for me..maybe it is his will also, for me to get out from Riam, going into USM and now quitting USM.. its a taste of life... as i had never, or seldom tasted the taste of being such a 'failure' before... its really kinda test for me, to benchmark my level of bearing with all these 'thoughts and feelings' of failure.. not really failure i meant here, jus accepting my limitations, the fact that i don like computer science at all... tats all maybe.. but wadever it is, it still takes time to get rid of all those thoughts and feelings that i have with me now... Work gonna start on Monday.. so will be enjoying my weekend... how to enjoy i also have no idea...well, now i believe everything is predestined, everything is arranged dy for us.. its only up to us to make the best out of it.. no point for us to be mumbling, blaming whoever it is for the fact we have to face eventhough we may not like it... its up to us to think how things looks like.. its up to us to take things a different way, be it an optimistic way or pesimistic way.. either way will determine how we live life on with the fact we have to face... in a different way...Our eyes see what the minds want to see... so as for me, rather being mad at whoever, may it my parents for pulling me out from Riam, or God for playong around with me ( and i don mean it here ).. it would be better for me to make life now, presently the best out of it... wad is done cannot be undone.. and i strictly don like U-turning.. i don like going back to things that have already had been done and try to undo it.. tats not me.. Life is Beautiful... So let embrace ourselves for it... Its not the end for me, but its jus the beginning of an new journey in life i supposed... God Bless us All...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have faith and you'll find your way... =)

Angela said...

Things done can't be undone - yup! Just look forward to the goal which has been set for you.. God bless.. cheers. =)

Anonymous said...

life become meaning less if we force to do anything tat we dun like and not interested...but..life will become colourful and meaningful when we have the chance to do the thing tat we like.Never give up and owes looking forward,ok? wish u al the best in ur future undertaking...