Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Complicated... Its really complicated...funny?harsh? wad are all these...??

complicated heart... complicated thinking.. complicated feelings.... which seems to have no end to it.... why am i in this lately? am i doin the right thing?? is it the correct person? never had this kinda feeling for 2 yrs plus...lately, it struck me, a person whom i also dunno why jus i had this kinda special feeling for her... its really somehow words cant explain... somehow freaky of myself..thinking that i can let go... but not till today... work is the only way to keep myself from wondering around with my thoughts... though the time spent together is not long..i jus dono why i got this kinda special feeling towards her...maybe this is why people say feeling is something beyond our control.. it jus comes and goes as it like.. without any reason...presently, it may sounds something impossible for me, but miracles do happen.. for some reason i believe, jus like human do change.. hope this is going to be kinda reality for me..its really like dreaming... day dreaming..of something too far away... far beyond my reach on the long stretch of horizon...but no matter how far it is, i will still reach out for u.... my motto..my stronghold of words... >>Victory belongs to those who believe in it the most and the longest...do sincerely hope that i will be granted a chance, a fair one.. in which i place my hope of success on... haha... thinking too much.. God Bless then...To you, all da best... take care..

0 comments: