Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Forever Love by Gary Barlow..

Forever Love
Love it has so many beautiful faces
Sharing lives and sharing days
My love it has so many empty spaces
I'm sharing a memory now I hope that's how it stays
Now I'm deep inside love and still breathing
She is holding my heart in her hand
I'm the closest I've been to believing
This could be love forever
All throughout my life the reasons I've demanded
But how can I reason with the reason I'm a man?
Oh
Ohoho, yeah
Mmm-mmm
In a minute I'm needing to hold her
In an hour I'm cold, cold as stone
When she leaves it gets harder and
Harder to face life alone
Now my dreams are filled with times when we're together
Guess what I need from her is forever love
OooH
Oooh, yeaheah
Ohohoho, mmm-mmm
Oh, oh yeah!
Now I feel forver love
Oooohooohoo
Oh yeah
Oh, I feel..
Quite a nice song which i have came over recently... recommended to those who loves sentimental songs.. and thanks to delia.. got this song from ur com when i copied all ur songs..thanks and take good care of urself over there in aussie.. God Bless

0 comments: