Monday, August 14, 2006

A beginning of a new week... Convocation Week IN USM..

This week will be a special week for USM students... Convocation Week... a gracious event eh...from Sunday dy can see graduates coming, trying out their cloak, purple in color.. which is USM's official color.. orchid color i supposed.. very nice color.. and as for me, will be helping out as helper at the exhibition for our computer science school... not much from the first year volunteered.. only around 6 i think.. jus wondering why everyone not willing to help out since its out school's event..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colour of the cloak-purple,orchid colour. U forgot the myraid of colours of orchid that mummy has.But I like purple too.Good that you volunteer to help out. Well cannot be deny that many people u need to "paksa-rela" them.But I suppose in U,this is not done.In school, I still remember us saying this among ourselves quite also."Force them to volunter",very contradicting but at least things get going.Get the best out of your u's life, manage your time well and enjoy what u are doing. Many a times we frighten ourself for the real thing or situation is always not what we think it to be.U also has exhibitions during convo week,is it going to be like a pesta.Who knows u may meet many people that u knows.I really envy u,how i wish I am only 20 yrs old now.But actually I am enjoying myself,this year i went to the Kch fest. 3 times already.Eh.. u know now i even enjoy myself disagreeing,argueing,with your daddy letting him know that he is not awared of many things, my opinion on many,many things etc,etc.I even tell daddy that i am going to apply for a licence in Tabuan Jaya wet market.Interesting eh...... What a joke!