Friday, August 04, 2006

Exam... Exam.. Assignments..Finally finished 2 papers..

Jus finished 2 of my first exam in USM.. One is CST112 which is discrete mathematics.. tat wan was terribly done.. as wad i have expected.. haha.. wad to do.. maths is really not tat good for me.. my nightmare can say.. that paper is early this morning.. 0800-1000hrs.. cant really have enuf time.. but wad to do.. hand in also..after tat, the next paper was tonite.. which is 8.00p.m. til 9.00p.m. and tats for CPT111.. Principles of Programming.. This is the paper which i have much confidence in.. too hao lien.. don wanna read..end up forget the most basic thing.. 'GIve 3 different translator..'haha.. wad to do.. ans 2 out of 3 lor.. haha.. nvm lar.. but kinda relieved lor.. cos at least noes hows exam like in UNi... though finish 2 paper.. still got 2 more to go next week and also one assignment next week... wadever lar.. kinda numb to wad is so called exam and assignment ard.. jus take it as it is lor.. do wad i can.. enjoy as i could.. alvin leong and cyril will be with me tonite.. staying at my place.. squattering.. haha.. like pendatang asing in USM.. tomorrow morning wil go to PC fair in penang.. plan to get a printer... which is damm crucial to me lor.. cos every assignment have to print piles of source codes and also print screen.. print outside will really go bankrupt eh!!.. see how lar.. if too expensive then wont buy.. life is really kinda one color here lar.. everyday study...do assignment.. programming.. no colors at all compared to life in miri.. really very very contrast lar.. i really envy those who have the time priviledge to join Reserve Army and Police... But luckily i dropped it also.. if not i will be packed to death by now... CS is already busy enuf... if plus intensive army training.. sure will die lar.. but no matter wad it is.. i still feel very 'TUI!!!' when i see ppl wearing those smart uniform every Wed.. where i cant have a chance to wear lar..!!!its once in a lifetime experience eh.. only in uni.. but am i goin to put my study as no.2 jus cos of this??? everytime i ask myself this.. really sienz lar.. CANNOT CANNOT do the thing i REALLY REALLY wanna do!!! kinda not myself here ki.. really have to figure out something to do.... to fill up time with colors.. don wan my life in uni here to be jus black and white eh.. where black simply means study.. work... and white means sleep... haha.. but all i can do now is cope with everything first lor.. when things are more settled down, wil find something to do.. tats for sure.. if not i wil sure regret lar.. have been spending my life in school with such a wonderful time.. suddenly change like tat.. really like a bookworm + computer worm ki eh!@#! i don wan tat!!! I wan myself back!!! I wan Police!ARMY!!!CAMPING!!TREKKING!!OUTING!!!... haha.. tats wad i used to do back then except those first 2.. tats all from me now... lab's closing.. gotta go.. God Bless all my friends everywhere around the globe..

0 comments: