Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Uni Life... Exams and Assignments... Never ending..

its has been a month since i stepped into USM..Uni life.. wad are the things tat i got to know then? well.. at least i got to learn new things.. especially programming.. learning basic C++ language now.. programming is quite fun for me.. quite challenging also.. out of the 3 com science subjects, think programming is the one i like the most..the the worst subject for me is MATHS!!! my nightmare.. really terrible.. haiz... Discrete Mathematics Structure.. codenamed CPT112.. haiz.. really catch no ball lar.. it noe me i dunno him.. lost in space and stars are in my head everyday.. give me tutorial question also can solve 2 out of 10.. haha.. really terrible lar.. for those who noes me, usual thing lar.. mx is hell for me.... tryin hard to figure out wad is it... and the worst thing is exam for CPT112 is this friday eh.. 1 more day before the exam.. still cant really figure out wad the heck is the subject is talking bout.. exams and exams.. this friday will have 2 papers.. programming and also maths.... all times for exams are extreme times..mx early in da morning.. programmin at night.. wad the hell... continued by next week.. next wed will have management exam.. 5 chapters.. and nest fri will have computer architectures exam.. CST131 exam..besides.. next friday will be CPT111 assignment due date also... walau eh!!! who tel me before uni life very enjoy wan???!!! packed like hell lar.. Lab is my second home.. go out from hostel early in da morning.. come bac to hostel only by night time.. who say relax?? so many things somemore.. though, there are still people doin the same course as me can go back sleep and play football.. i jus wonder how they can afford that?? no need to do tutorial kah? assignment wait for las minute?? haiz.. how i wish i can take it easy as those ppl eh.. maybe tats wad we call relax in uni.. tats all from me for today..wanna go bac hostel earlier today.. since i have many stars above my head after whole night of maths jus now.

calvin,
10.10p.m.
Com Lab 5
PPSK, USM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently uni life is like that,those that wanna study hard,they struggle read hard like you which is a good thing.Never ever leave things to the last minute, if not you gonna be so stress.Anyway just try to enjoy your uni life cause once when you graduate, you prolly wanna go back to uni life instead. All the best to you..