Thursday, March 05, 2009

Sematan Trip - 22 Feb 2009

Jus that night after I came back from Sabah, Bui Poh asked if I wanted to join them to Sematan on the next day, 22nd Feb 2009. Since I havent been there for quite sometime, I agreed. We came to an agreement to meet at Bao's place at 8.00a.m.

And so I set my alarm clock to 6.30a.m. for the next day. Who knows, when the alarm rang at 0630 hrs, I woke up and wonder why on Earth I wake up so early on a Sunday morning. So I switched it off and went back to sleep. It was 0820 when Shean Tyng text me asking 'are u coming?' I still at that moment thought, come where? Holy shit, only then I realised I am damm late!.Took a quick bath and went to pick Shean Tyng then proceed to Bao's house. I'm the latest and I'm late by an hour.

Went Batu Kawa town to have breakfast and who knows we all went to the wrong shop. The 'tong fen' taste like rubber band. EEwww..

And after breakfast, we proceed to Sematan Palm Beach Resort. Initially their plan was to go kayaking.. 1200hrs KAYAKING? Crazy...who knows water activity there was suspended since October 2008. And so without much choice, we went cycling towards an small fishing village under the HOT afternoon sun which Barbequed us!

I had terrible sun burn with painful skin after the cycling and my skin on both hands began peeling off when I reached Perth... Like people got skin disease..

Pictures story: not that full though...

1. Cycling team of 8
Photobucket
2. Charlotte
Photobucket
3. Bao - the organizer.
Photobucket
4.
Photobucket
5. Long wooden bridge to cycle through...
Photobucket
6. Carrying firewood in the hot afternoon sun..Salute!
Photobucket
7. The road to Kem Pueh...we cycled here from Palm Beach..
Photobucket
8. What are they doing?
Photobucket
9.
Photobucket
10.
Photobucket
11.
Photobucket

A great trip just before leaving for Perth...

0 comments: