Friday, March 20, 2009

Offline for photos....

Sorry to say that I'll be cut off from uploading pictures in my blog from now onwards until a date which myself is also unsure. The reason - Internet here in Australia is with quota, means upload and download quota. Exceed that quota and you'll be shaped from ADSL2/2+ to dialup speed. And now, I don't know which bastard in my new house download and upload using torrent. We are basically shaped for 25gb in just 3 days after connection of the Internet Line. Well, the only thing I can do now at most is blog using words instead of pictures....And sad to say, my camera had been sitting inside its house since it came here. I havent got the time yet to actually warm my hands on it. Its like insufficient time this time when I got back here, rather than plenty of time compared to last semester. I wonder WHY....

Plan to go to Adelaide during easter break is also dropped due to expensive air tickets to fly during easter....So, its either North or South expedition then...

Well, got back home quite early - 1.41p.m. today. Finished class at around 1100, went for lunch at the usual place - Chilliz where most students prefer due to its cheap price compared to on campus food. Then went back to the lab to attempt my assignment question for Analytical Marketing then sent off to the lecturer for some clarification. Then, home I came.
Plans for the rest of the day: Watch drama till around 3; get a short nap; go Bunnings get water hose then wash car; cook dinner!.

What a day....

0 comments: