Saturday, March 07, 2009

My Honda Civic 1996 GLi

6th March 2009, I've got to buy a 2nd hand Honda Civic 1996 GLi for the price of AUD4000. Overall the car is greatly kept, only with paintwork fading on the roof which is normal due to weather deterioration on it. Engine and transmission is working perfectly great...No engine oil leaks and maintenance record is very good...I got it after surveyin online and the I bought it from Mr. John Masters whom is a nice guy.

Well, I wont be that 'crippled' now. Going to Uni will be much more convenient but I guess I'll miss all the Transperth Buses and Trains..

Some overview of the car:

1.
Photobucket
2.
Photobucket
3.
Photobucket
4.
Photobucket

Not Bad after all right?..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... not bad civic again in kch got 1 civic then at aus got 1 civic not bad after all ya... hope u enjoy ur ride ya...

!dA アイダ said...

nice ride!!!~
haha...this is not "not bad"
this is tooooo gooood!!!