Thursday, March 05, 2009

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Trip - February 2009

18th - 21st February 2009, me and Dad visited Sabah on an official trip - to join Kim Kiong Transport's cross audit at Kota Kinabalu.

GRTCA - Global Road Transport Contractor Audit was conducted on Kim Kiong Transport on the 19th February. Early morning, Mr. Tan, dad's long time friend picked us up from our hotel then pick those big guns from Shell, Kah Fye, Stanley and the HSSE Manager from Hong Kong before proceeding to breakfast then to Kim Kiong's base.

As I was able to be a spectator in the audit, it was really an eye opener to me on how other conduct and manage their stuffs in a professional manner. So professional already and yet they are screwed. OMG. I dont know what's going to happen during our own GRTCA this month end. Well.. Hope everything goes well. I know mum is at her limits already and nothing much can be done. Only yesterday, dad told me - 'this year is going to be a long one'... Guess what it means?

Well, since dad cant really understand all of them as they speak in English, he left earlier and went off with Mr. Tan to many places. As for the next few days, we really spent time together with dad's long friend. Very grateful that he even took a day to bring us around, up to Kundasang and even Ranau and Poring Hot Springs. We even went to Kinabalu Park, makes me remember last year when we came down from Mt. KK. Who wants to climb again?? Tell ME!

Well, cut the crap. Let the pictures do the talking.
1. We stayed here.
Photobucket
2.
Photobucket
3.Kinabalu park - you will exit here if you climb the mountain.
Photobucket
4. Ranau town
Photobucket
5. Lunch at Ranau
Photobucket
6. Ranau
Photobucket
7. Nice Ranau town with mountains as its background.
Photobucket
8. Poring Hot Spring
Photobucket
9.
Photobucket
10.
Photobucket
11. The Hot Spring source.
Photobucket
12.
Photobucket
13.
Photobucket
14. How's this shot?
Photobucket
15.
Photobucket
16.
Photobucket
17. Stones on sale.
Photobucket
18. Micheal's younger brother's wedding - Sutera Harbor.
Photobucket
19. Back to Kuching.
Photobucket

Both me and dad went there without check in luggage. But then we came back with one whole box of nice fish and a Blu Ray player..

And because of this trip, my return to Perth was delayed from 22nd Feb to 26th Feb.

However, its really worth missing few days of trip as this trip is really 'Fruitful' I would say...

And now, I'm back in Perth already, starting my finishing my 2nd week of uni officially.

0 comments: