Thursday, March 05, 2009

KPP Dinner 2008

KPP (Kelab Pemandu Professional) Dinner 2008 was held on 14th February 2009 at Kuching Park Hotel. Such a coincidence right to have it on such a day, Valentine's Day. Well, saves couples a fortune since all drivers are to come in pairs.

I guess this is the first time I saw my dad gave my mum Valentine's Day flower too..hahaz..

A very big thank you to Shean Tyng for helping me out that night..! Thanks heaps..!

Some pictures taken that night.

1.
Photobucket
2.
Photobucket
3.
Photobucket
4. Roses presentation...
Photobucket
5. Big bosses with roses.
Photobucket
6. Min Soon's Staff
Photobucket
7. Min Soon's Staff
Photobucket
8. Min Soon's Staff
Photobucket
9. Min Soon's Staff
Photobucket
10. Games..
Photobucket
11. Another game
Photobucket
12. Result of being fed with blindfolded eye.
Photobucket
13. The Min Soon Family.
Photobucket
14. Mum and Dad...
Photobucket

Where am I?? and Shean Tyng?

0 comments: