Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Got my Lens BACK!!!!


I got a text from Hartland today, notifying me that my lens is back here in Perth, ready for collection. I was damm glad the minute I saw that text..! Immediately, I drove down to NorthBridge just to collect my lens...! Seperated for 8 weeks eh!...I just cant believe it..!


According to the receipt, they replaced the whole VR unit. No wonder it took them so long. Maybe I am too used with the 50mm these 8 long weeks. The 'clacking' sound of the VR system just kinda irritates me. And, suddenly I am so unused with the 'wide' angle of the 18-200mm compared with the 50mm. Perhaps I have adapted to the 50mm already within these 8 weeks. Indeed, I find the 50mm f1.8 to be a great lens! Its just a wonder especially during low light condition. The 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 just cant compare!


Confused...but excited..!


My 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 VR..Finally reunited after 8 weeks separation..


Suddenly thought of taking picture of the dinner I cooked for myself tonite...Rice, fried lettuce and sweet and salty pork...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wOw...finally ur 'lao po' came back liao ah!!haha...d 50mm f1.8 is a good lens ler...just c u noe how to use it nia,rite?should praise me ler...i ask u buy 1...haha =P take more nice photo yea!!!good day!!

!dA アイダ said...

haha..yea, ur lao po's back!!haha.congrats & welcome back your lens!~=)