Monday, November 20, 2006

Where am I? What is my standing now? What is my heading?

Friends who are studying at uni has already finished a semester, having holidays now...soon, they will all be back in Kuching...people are already one sem done...on their own path towards their own dreams..where am I? still stuck here? nawp...i dont think so...though i am already a semester behind...its kinda slow...but its still ok i presume? Segi or Taylor's? still asking myself the same old question....get quality education and spend the money, which is much much more as compared to Segi? or jus to do at Segi, and shut myself at Kuching, with less exposure to the outside world? is that what i want? dont think so...I wanna go Taylor's...make the best out of 2 yrs...and proceed to UK....thats what i want...but will i be a 'waste' for spending so much money of my parents'? is it worth it?...dream, vision versus reality...which one weighs more? can i earn back the 200K within 5 yrs after graduation?
Concentration in studies fully, full swing study, less outside commitment will be what in exchange if i go Taylor's...As for staying back in Segi, will i be able to concentrate? with such huge amount of commitment i have here and there still remains a question...which one i want?
Why is it like that for me??Why is that I am given the choice and i just dono how to make the correct decision?? Do i sound idiotic? less analytical? what if people who have no choice? no freedom to choose? what am i as compared to those people? can i be matched to the word 'useless', 'ungrateful'? i think it is most likely yes...from the point of view of those whom have no choice...Let me think properly....weigh out the good and bad...and make the best decision...thats what i can do...i am so sorry....sorry for being so ungrateful...making things looks so complicated for the fact that it is not...

0 comments: