Sunday, November 05, 2006

Time Flies....without out consent...

time just flies pass us..somehow without our consent..uncapable of stopping it, sometimes, it is just wasted like that...a day not fully used is wasted. and it wont turn back...it has been 2 months since i am back from USM....wad have i done till now? asking myself...working? or just helping out around..am i doing things rite?making full use of my time? always asking myself this question...i always had a feeling of myself not doing things that is really benificial to myself, my future..dealing with things that somehow people at my age should not be dealing..i should be studying rite? duno...jus cant wait for my course to start..should say my next course...Law at Segi...wanted to do something which i really can be in it..i don mean that helping out at MSTC isnt something bad...it had been quite an wonderful experience for me...being together with all sorts of people, dealing with all kind of real life problems really is an eye opener for me...really thank God for that..for me, its a blessing..just that i am unsure of myself..maybe is because i am not that sure of my capability...time flies...soon, everything will be settled..From MSTC to my studies next year...things will come out real clear...my friends, whom i did STPM with are already finishing a sem in uni and i am still stuck here...doing 'nothing', as in studies...the basic building block of my future...i may be a person of high aim and i admit that i have phobia of failing myself...tats something bad for me i think...makes life miserable...at some point...i really admire those who can takes things easily, take disasters, happenings as nothing..for me, i think these are the people whom i should learn from...at least i live a happier life with such an attitude...rather than worrying from A to Z...whatever it is, life now for me is still quite wonderful...making full use of my time..just that maybe its a feeling of unsureness...for me now, one thing worrying me now is whether am i stepping on someone older than me or not...that still remains a question for me...i don want you to have that kinda feeling...i dont mean to overstep u...jus want to get things running, thats all...i think that is for all our own' sake...for future sake..whatever it is, i really have a great feeling of gratitude for my mum here...she is the one who brough me into all these...giving me all the chances to deal with such things since years before...i am who i am today is because of what i have been doing all these while...thanks mum...i know you are kinda tired, exhausted...gimme another 4 years...and hope everything goes on fine till then...i wil be back to lighten ur burden...till then...

0 comments: