Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tricks in handling nasty police....early in the morning...





What a day....stopped by a police for no reason along Kuching-Serian road as early as 4.20am for no reason...even chased me with their siren on, as if i am committing serious crime...Met this patrol car at Siburan junction earlier on, which is also a no U-turn junction..luckily i was smart enough not to U-turn there...as they were 'waiting' for me...Stopped me with their blue lights on, ask me where am i from, go Siburan do what...Asked my driver live where, go where, why so early...lotsa stupid question....they are prompting they want something which i am firm i wont give!! ard wasting my time...!!when they start to open my rear seat door and began searching for things, i was really furious....Suddenly i tot of my phone...so i took it, walk out of the car and start to take photos...when the other was copying my and my driver's IC number...wad the hell they do that? waste my time for sure...so i took their photo...the one who talked to me, realized what i am doin, began to change his tone...'Ambil gambar kah? ambillah!! ambil banyak banyak...' then he just let us go....Hell of a damm nation!! thieves don wanna catch...waste my time...wan money? i dont wan give.! so what?
Next, reached Puspakom around 5am...haha...was the first truck by then...gate is closed...10 mins later, an old man came...he was really kind....a runner though..he says just open the gate...drive in, give him our reg card and he will settle everything...without cost...wow...so nice of him..so me and my driver parked in, take our queue...and while waiting for 7, we went for breakfast...wow...first eh...how nice..usual practice, we will have to pay RM100 to Puspakom, another RM100 have to be left in the car for the tester....which i refuse to give this time...!! corrupted nation...so i proceeded to their test station...just to show my face so that they wont dare do anything funny i supposed...guess wad? no need give money also can pass..who say cannot? within 20 mins...everything's done...and i went back home to sleep...after whole night no sleep...wow...what a morning..

0 comments: