Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weepy Days

I am sorry for causing you to have weepy days,
But I guess we have to make things clear,
Clear before I leave you all alone.
I hate waiting and dislike being waited,
Keeping the option open is best.
2.5 years feels short yet long.
So, I guess I have made the correct decision,
before everything is too late.
I dont want to leave with regrets,
To a place where I myself is also a stranger to.
May you get over with it soon,
beautiful rainbows always entails rainy days.
Time for us maybe short, but well spent.
Friends should be a better option than lovers.
I sincerely hope I am correct this time.
Get over with the weepy days soon
Brighter days and better choice are ahead of you.
Keep your heart open,
Listen to your surroundings.
You might be too busy picking stones and missed the diamond.
God Bless

2 comments:

SmalLPinG said...

woot...Dude.. u write tis urself? it really suit my feeling now men.. :D nice post...

Unknown said...

yo man...
what a sad news?
u sure feel very guitly right?
hope u also can get it throught asap...
be happy ya...