Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally.....!

Finally, I finish off my last piece of assignment for the semester and handed it in, 10 minutes before the due TIME today! Felt so nice, so unburdened after the last piece is finished.

Although I will be having an exam next Tuesday, I am just not bothered to flip my books and start doing my revision. Its like holidays just started.! Handed in my assignment on 1150hrs, talk in the library till 1300hrs, went to briefing for tomorrow's photography workshop, lunch, wash car and back home!..

Whoa, I just like to do those things. So carefree..Finally I can spend time reading my camera manual, read photography blogs and things I like! So carefree! Its like holidays though it isnt.!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so enjoy hor!siez...go lib disturb me study nia =P