Saturday, May 31, 2008

After Assignments....

Had been slacking for quite badly after I handed in all my assignments for the semester last Friday. Went for Alvin Leong's Photography Workshop last Saturday at Kubah National Park.

Slacking till I was so reluctant to study for MDM test on Tuesday. Only flip thru the lecture notes early in the morning of Tuesday. It really was like holidays for me after all the assignments!...I NEED A BREAK!

Wednesday, I flew off to KL with mum and Jenny to attend GRTCA course scheduled on Thursday. The course on Thursday was really an eye opener for me. I am glad to have a chance to get together with professionals around Malaysia and know their working patterns and lots of things, standards. Way professional people talk, work. And also not least, meeting up with my old friend, Kah Fye, whom I had not meet for ages. Its nice to have at least meet up with him before I leave to Perth. No pics for the GRTCA course though. SOrry...

Pictures below best explain what I did for the past few days.

I Like this shot of KLCC at night. Guess wad, it took me 40 minutes to walk from Bintang walk to KLCC and another 30 minutes to walk back!...precious shot i guess...


KLCC


Photobucket

Dinner with mum, Jenny, Francis and spouce and his relatives and Mr. Chen. Where am I? Holding the camera of course.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Below are shots taken during the workshop conducted by Alvin Leong. Most precious and practical theory I learnt: rule of 3rd.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!swinburne's models!!!nice shoot...

Anonymous said...

beautiful. =)