Saturday, May 31, 2008

Off for June Camp

I am supposed to be staying at home, or going to the library to prepare myself for my final exams due on 9th June. Instead of that, I am going off for June camp at Pandan Beach, Lundu tomorrow. Staring at my Scout uniform, I guess this will be my last time wearing it within the next half of the year. No more chances once I am off to Perth.
Looking at it makes me flash back many memories of my Scouting days, all those memories with my brothers of Scouts, things we did together, road we walked through together. Come to think of it, Scouting has already been with me for half of my lifetime. I am 22, and I had been in Scout since I was 10 years old, more than half of my lifetime.
Guess I am gonna miss Scouting once I am away. Its already part of my life..!


Photobucket


Once a Scout, Always a Scout

1 comments:

Aegis said...

yo boss..
u going perth meh????
for studies ar??
sobz..
gonna miss u..
haha^^