Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mid-Way to finalising all assignments

Its 2 more weeks before Uni officially ends its lecturing session. Its another week for me before all assignments are due. I've practically finished off everything, waiting for the submission date next Thursday and Friday. Being so ahead in time, I took some time off this weekend, selecting pics that I've taken and also went to King's Park yesterday evening and have a glimpse of sunset from atop the DNA tower. 


Its really unbelievable how fast time passes. Again, its another semester coming to an end. What more to say, most of my friends who entered local uni has already completed their studies and are either indulging a taste of working life or having a nice holidays now. Me? I've still got another year to go practically. 

Well, I know I'm behind time. Well behind.. Working hard to chase up and for that, its 5 units for me next semester. That's overloading and I'm hoping I can cope. With that, I can speed up my studies to get it done after summer semester next year. 

As for GRTCA that have been going on back in Kuching, my congratulations to all for archieving 2.9. I know its a bit low but as long as everyone is happy and is not 'overloaded' then I guess that's fine. Lots of things need to be implemented I know. We are really behind compared to others. Hang on....I'll be back soon!!

Some of the selected pictures taken:

1. My housemates - Sing Joo and Paul...
Photobucket
2. Gaming in their room...as always..
Photobucket
3. My housemate - Peter
Photobucket
4. My housemate - Zaw
Photobucket
5. Timing belt bearing - changed from my car...
Photobucket
6. Water pump - changed from my car...
Photobucket
7. King's Park...
Photobucket
8. King's Park
Photobucket
9. 
Photobucket
10. DNA tower @ King's Park
Photobucket
11. DNA tower..
Photobucket
12. Me...
Photobucket
13. A big compass..See the ray directly coming from West??
Photobucket
14. This one too..
Photobucket
15. Sunset atop DNA tower
Photobucket
16. St. Georges' Bank
Photobucket
17. A nice dog with her owner ran atop the tower..
Photobucket
18. The dog just cant sit still....
Photobucket
19. Cindy
Photobucket
20. Over-exposed..
Photobucket
21. This one looks better..But, where is your hand??
Photobucket

Enough of finding excuses for me to start revision..Gonna start from tomorrow onwards!.. Final push towards victory!..Lasting for 3 weeks.

My upcoming schedule:

8th June : Analytical Marketing
  Retail Marketing & Distribution

10th June : Materials Management

18th June : Purchasing & Procurement

20th June : Flight back to Singapore @ 0015hrs.

23rd June : Flight back to Kuching

Till then...


0 comments: