Sunday, May 24, 2009

Como Jetty

Its a beautiful Sunday after past 2 days of stormy weather. Skies are clear today and there is no rain too. The first half of the day was spent sleeping in bed till around 1pm. What a waste for not appreciating this Sunday of good weather. 


Its the start of the last week for Uni tomorrow. Means its study week after this coming week. I've drawn up my revision schedule and I'll keep to it. Having started with revision earlier on, I'd much time to juggle around, which makes me feels good and unpressured. Still needa catch up with revisions although not pressured to catch up with time.

Having completed almost a set of pass year for Analytical Marketing this evening, I've decided to go for a photo taking at Como Jetty. Its accessible if you park your car at Preston St and walk across Kwinana Freeway via the overhead bridge.

Some of the pictures taken:

1. Preston St
Photobucket
2. The overhead bridge
Photobucket
3.
Photobucket
4.
Photobucket
5.
Photobucket
6.
Photobucket
7.
Photobucket
8. Como Jetty
Photobucket
9.
Photobucket
10.
Photobucket
11.
Photobucket
12.
Photobucket

My image sensor is polluted with dust if you can notice some of the black spots in the picture... Didnt brought my bulb blower with me here..So only can clean it when I get back to Kch....

A day well spent I would say.... I'm sick of procrastinating already for the past weeks!!

0 comments: