Thursday, August 14, 2008

Unusual blogging experience

Unusual blogging experience?should be how I got this post typed n where.. Getting a rest after lunch at the library as it's really feels so sleepy after lunch, took out my phone n start blogging in the library.

Since I have lotsa unused data for the month, it's 250mb bundled per month for 3g n there's 150mb left, I m looking for ways n means to use it up before it's burnt. End up reading blogs n posting one myself. It's the first post from me from a mobile! Cool huh?

As for pictures taken around Perth, I have already uploaded it on photobucket, wil find time to post it here. Time reallly flies for me here eversince Uni started.week 3 is surprisingly flying away and coming to am end. Unrealizingly, I am here for more than a month! Still have this 'currency shock' after so long though.imagine lunch in Uni for 7.5aud? It's rm21! Well? I am hungry everyday here. Might be due to the cold. Winter is going n spring is coming! Can't wait for my lens to be back n go for flowerly landscape shooting!

Library here is huge! 6 storeys high

2 comments:

!dA アイダ said...

very cool indeed! haha...yea lar..eat more k.more food means more calories to burn!!~keep urself warm!!

Anonymous said...

haha.. AUD 7.5 per meal.
hmmm.. no worries..
you'll get used to it soon!! haha~~~~ its winter n fatty tissues are essential! =D